If you are crazy about grilled sandwiches or a signature sandwich, but find its preparation quite complicated, then try using Panini press appliances. I am sure you are going to love it. Before you start using it, learn the right way to operate it. This will save your time and effort and bring you the most delectable dishes to make an occasion special.
Uses of Panini press appliances
There are several uses of Panini presses. This machine comprises of different units that offer specialized functions. Panini press appliance is used to prepare a wide range of sandwiches, grilling meat, cooking vegetables and melting quesadillas. You can confirm how Panini performs on different review websites.
Tips to make the perfect grilled sandwich:
- If your appliance has an inbuilt temperature gauge, then adjust it to medium-high This will give you an attractive “sear” on the crust.
- On putting an excess amount of cheese in the sandwich, some of the cheese that is beyond the weight bearing capacity of the appliance can ooze out from the appliance.
- To take good care of your appliance, it is advised to use a plastic spatula to take out the grilled cheese sandwich from the appliance. A plastic based spatula will not harm the non-stick coating of the appliance.
- If the appliance can hinge open at a specific height, then make sure that both sides of your grilled sandwich are uniformly touching the heated grates.
Method to make a Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Bacon Fat
To make a simple yet yummy grilled cheese sandwich using panini press you would require following ingredients:
- Two slices of bread
- Two slices or three grams of cheese
- Two spoons of salted butter or one tablespoon of mayonnaise
- Cheese as per requirement
- Vegetables of your choice
The dish would take around just fifteen minutes to get prepared. The above quantity of ingredients will yield one sandwich.
Heat the appliance
Before putting your sandwich inside the appliance, you need to heat it for around seven minutes.
Assemble the sandwich
While the appliance is getting heated up, you can utilize this time by assembling your sandwich. Take two slices of bread and butter them up. Now you can put your choice of vegetables in it and add the desired amount of cheese in it.
Place the sandwich
When the appliance is ready, you can carefully place the sandwich and cover the lid. It would take around seven minutes for the sandwich to get properly cooked.
Remove the sandwich
After seven minutes, you can take out the sandwich and serve it with your favorite sauce.
Use of a panini press is the quickest and easiest way to create the most tempting grilled cheese sandwich on your own. Without any hassles of flipping, and features of even distributed of heat from both sides, it makes an inevitable appliance to prepare a wholesome meal for yourself and your loved ones.